At William Scott, we employ the best in the field of our various divisions.
As a result of the high volume of submissions, please note that should you be successful in securing a face-to-face interview, a representative of William Scott Contracts (Pty) Ltd will contact you directly.
1. Certified rope access professional
We are seeking highly qualified individuals experienced in working at heights using rope access techniques. As a part of our dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to showcase your expertise and contribute to challenging projects.
From high structures to intricate installations, your proficiency in rope access will be instrumental in ensuring safety, efficiency, and excellence.
2. Senior QS
We require a Senior QS to work with the management teams in the painting, roofing and epoxy flooring divisions.
Experience and Qualifications / Training
- Preference will be given to those previously employed in the Contracting Industry.
- BSc:QS; BTech:QS
- Competencies in relation to the various costing systems existing in the marketplace.
- Strategic/Problem Solver
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts.
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues.
- Numeric aptitude and knowledge of various costing programs.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV using the form provided. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after your submission, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
3. Carpenters and Qualified Painters
Due to an increase in demand for our services, we are encouraging prospective employees to submit their CV’s in the following fields;
- Qualified Painters