At William Scott, we employ the best in the field of our various divisions.
We require a Senior QS to work with the management teams in the painting, roofing and epoxy flooring divisions.
Experience and Qualifications / Training
- Preference will be given to those previously employed in the Contracting Industry.
- BSc:QS; BTech:QS
- Competencies in relation to the various costing systems existing in the marketplace.
- Strategic/Problem Solver
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts.
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues.
- Numeric aptitude and knowledge of various coting programs.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV using the form provided. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after your submission, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Carpenters and Qualified Painters
Due to an increase in demand for our services, we are encouraging prospective employees to submit their CV’s in the following fields;
- Qualified Painters
As a result of the volume of submissions, please note that should you be successful in securing a face-to-face interview, a representative of William Scott Contracts (Pty) Ltd will contact you directly.
Thank you for your interest in securing employment with William Scott Contracts (Pty) Ltd.
Send Us Your CV
The advantages of a family business are a sense of pride and heritage, dedication to excellence and to building long-term relationships with clients.
At William Scott we instill a sense of service excellence and customer satisfaction in all our staff.
Contracting is a service industry and our relationships with clients and suppliers are very important to us. I still get phone calls for jobs today from people whom my father had done work for many years ago, based on the excellent service he had given them. We instill the same sense of service excellence and customer satisfaction in all our staff.